If you require dental treatment rapidly, you should see our emergency dentist as soon as possible.
ItalDent offers a same-day service for all dental emergencies. A dental emergency could be:
- Lost or broken crowns
- Chipped teeth
- Cracked Teeth
- Loose fillings
- Mouth trauma
- Avulsed (knocked out) teeth
- Damage dentures
- Lost teeth
If you have broken or chipped a tooth as a result of an accident or injury, it can be a traumatic experience. It is important that you see our dentist as soon as possible, even if the tooth is just slightly chipped. We may be able to smooth down the uneven edge and replace the missing part with a tooth-coloured filling. If you break a back molar then this may have to be replaced with a crown or bridge.
If you have knocked out a tooth or several teeth at once, you should see a dentist immediately to see if the tooth can be successfully replaced.
If you have an urgent dental problem, please call 01256 355 268 so that we can arrange to see you at the earliest opportunity. Outside clinic hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange a call back from our on call dentist.
Why choose Italdent Dental Clinic?
- Italdent Dental Clinic is one of the South’s leading denture and cosmetic dental clinics.
- Our dental surgeons and clinical technicians have more than 25 years’ experience with dentures and dental implants
- We are trusted by dentists, who refer their patients to us for dentures, dental implants and other solutions
- We have an experienced team of dentists, surgeons, technicians and hygienists carrying out all denture and implant procedures within our clinic
- We tailor the treatment to meet each patient's needs. Your treatment plan will detail all procedures and the costs involved before you start treatment
- Whether you have one, several or all of your natural teeth missing, we can find a solution. Taking full consideration of your health, cosmetic and financial needs.